- Read roasted fish recipe. Note recipe calls for using a shallow roasting pan. Since you do not have a shallow roasting pan, substitute a flat baking sheet instead.
- Place skin-on salmon filets on baking sheet. Pour sick amount of olive oil on salmon filets, per recipe instructions.
- Crank gas oven, with slightly crooked racks, to 500oF.
- Put salmon in oven. Put timer on for five minutes. Turn away for mere seconds.
- Turn back around to see oil pouring off baking sheet onto bottom of oven, fueling robust, foot-tall flames.
And I’m only about a quarter of the way done.
Have any tips for cleaning up after a fire extinguisher? Be merciful and leave a comment!